some Charms links require school code: warreneastband
The Warren East Band Boosters are a non-profit organization whose purposes are:
- To promote the band programs at Warren East High School and Middle School
- To promote any projects that will raise the funds that are needed for the band that are not supplied by the Warren County Board of Education.
- To support the band by attending performances & events of the program.
- To assist the band directors of Warren East High School and Warren East Middle School in any way possible, that will better the program, without interfering in their functions as band directors.
The complete bylaws of the Band Boosters can be found here.
The Warren East Band Boosters typically meet on the second or third Thursday of each month at 7:00 PM in the WEHS Band Room.
The meeting schedule for 2015-16 is as follows:
- July 16, 2015
- August 20, 2015
- September 10, 2015 (special meeting for Raider Invitational)
- September 24, 2015
- October 15, 2015
- November 19, 2015
- January 14, 2016
- February 11, 2016
- March 10, 2016
- April 21, 2016 (with RMB Open House)
- May 12, 2016